Our Men's Pigment Dyed Fleece Pant has individual and unique vintage character we accomplish during our full garment dying process. Made with ultra soft cotton/polyester blend fleece in an assortment of amazing colors, these garments are as comfortable as they are eye catching. We use premium ring-spun cotton to achieve a smooth and stable fabric surface for printing. Completed with our quality construction, jersey lined hood, sewn eyelets, and 1x1 ribbing at cuffs and waistband in a standard unisex fit.
- 9oz (300 gm) 80% cotton/20% polyester blend
- ring spun cotton
- 100% cotton 30 singles face yarn
- elastic waistband with flat drawcord
- 1x1 ribbing at ankle cuffs
- sewn eyelets
- sewn fly detail
- back pocket & Jersey lined hand pockets
- relaxed fit
- The pigment-dyeing process gives each garment unique character. Please allow for slight color variation in production and washing
- Care Instructions: Due to the nature of pigment dye, loose pigments may remain on the surface of the garments. We therefore strongly recommend washing these garments only with like-colored garments, as some of the pigment dyes may stain light or white colored garments in the wash cycle.
- Washing the garments in cold water will reduce the possibility of staining.
Upper Room Sweatpants
All items ordered are expected to be ready for pick-up at Upper Room Dance within 2 weeks.
If you choose to have your items shipped, they will be ready for shipping within 2 weeks.